Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mornings

Sunrise peeks through the curtains
You nudge me with your morning wood and I oblige
Slide into my wetness and allow yourself to pause for a moment
I gasp from the stiffness
Rocking back and forth as we spoon in our warm comfortable bed
You rise and lay on top of me for deeper penetration
Which becomes me on all fours for even greater thrusts
Grab my breasts to pull me into you
I feel myself explode on your dick.
I feel my cream being massaged onto your dick, like lotion, with every stroke.
I become more aroused.
As you spread my cheeks apart so you can see your nuts touching my clit
You call me a slutty bitch
The thrusts are becoming more forceful
We cum
You splash all over my ass and the cum runs down the crack like syrup on pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment