Wednesday, September 9, 2009

#24

I can't fool myself into believing that I will stop loving you, no matter how hard I try. I can give space. I understand you're on your hustle and trying to advance in this crazy mixed-up world. I am an awesome space-giver. I'm curious to see how much space is too much, what constitutes as too little space, and learning the boundaries of this relationship which seem to ever change. Let's just remember to make time for one another and nuture "us." Even the greatest redwood will cease to exist if it doesn't receive proper water and sunlight.

1 comment:

  1. I love this statement. . .I'm curious to see how much space is too much, what constitutes as too little space, and learning the boundaries of this relationship which seem to ever change.

    ReplyDelete